ENAT CREAM… Natural Vitamin E cream for Softer and smoother skin
Natural Vitamin E cream for Softer and smoother skin
Daily moisturisation is key to healthy, glowing and younger looking skin. Natural ingredieants always work best for skin care regiment. E nat cream is a all natural cream that brings the purity and goodness of 6 beauty extracts along with the antiaging vitamin; vit E. Moisturise, repair and rejuvanate your skin with E nat!
|Dimensions||12.5 × 5.7 cm|
For Skin Care, Always insist on Natural Vitamin E
Look 18 forever! Go natural with ENAT cream and moisturise, repair and rejuvenate your skin to look young and glowing at all times.
· Moisturises the skin deeply
· Reduces wrinkles caused by excessive dryness
· Softens and diminishes scars
· Provides healthy and youthful glow to the skin
· Natural vitamin E which is much better and safer than synthetic vitamin E
Good looks are not just contributed by good genes but also by certain vitamins and nutrients that play a key role in keeping your skin healthy, glowing and young. ENAT moisturising face cream is enriched with purity and goodness of six natural beauty extracts and fortified with the anti-ageing vitamin; vitamin E. ENAT cream contains natural ingredients and is fortified with complex EGX244, a botanical blend of beauty extracts with additive effects that deeply moisturise and soften the skin, diminish scars and provide a healthy and youthful radiance.
1. WHAT CAUSES SKIN DAMAGE?
Free radicals that result from our natural body processes or created by exposure to various environmental factors,like smoking, ultraviolet radiation from the sun, or being in the AC environment can damage our skin and can speed up the aging process.
2. HOW CAN YOU PREVENT SKIN DAMAGE?
To prevent your skin from being damaged, you can follow some simple steps:
· Avoid direct exposure to the sun for a long time, and avoid contact with skin-irritants.
· Protect your skin form sunlight, harmful radiations and irritants. After washing your skin clean, dry it with soft cotton or disposable paper towels. Moisturise it as often as possible and particularly at the end of the day.
· Check your hands regularly for the first signs of itchy, dry or red skin and act fast.
3. IN WHICH WAYS CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN?
To keep your skin look and feel healthy, you can take care of the following:
· Skin nourishment:Nourish your skin with proper diet, hydration and avoid eating inflammatory foods such as processed and fried foods. A diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals helps in keeping your skin healthy.Include a lot of skin-protective antioxidants and essential nutrients from foods and food supplements in your nutrition.
· Sun care: Spend time in the shade; stay well covered up with clothes, hat and sunglasses; use sunscreen.
· Prevent skin ageing: Avoid smoking as it is linked to early ageing of the skin. Also, drinking alcohol dehydrates your body and skin, leaving you looking older and tired. Avoid alcohol and drink plenty of water to keep it hydrated and glowing.
· Follow a natural skincare routine: Cleanse and moisturise your skin with natural products and avoid chemicals whenever possible. Use mild soaps, mild cleansers or natural bath oils to wash your skin and moisturise it regularly. Lubricating the skin with natural oils helps to prevent water loss from the skin.
4. WHAT FOODS CAN YOU CONSUME FOR A HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN?
Foods that are rich in antioxidants have a protective effect on the skin. Some skin-friendly foods that can be included in our daily diet are:
· Carrots, apricots, and other yellow and orange fruits and vegetables
· Spinach and other green leafy vegetables
· Beans, peas and lentils
· Salmon, mackerel and other fatty fish
5. WHY ARE NATURAL PRODUCTS PREFERRED IN SKINCARE REGIMEN?
Finding a moisturizer for dry sensitive skin is a general problem. Skin creams containing naturally sourced ingredients leave your skin feeling smooth and nourished instead of sore and irritated like other products containing harmful chemicals.Natural products are kinder to your skin, and also work effectively.
6. WHAT DOES ENAT CREAM CONTAIN?
ENAT cream contains:
· Goodness of D-alpha tocopheryl acetate; a natural form of vitamin E along with vitamin A palmitate
· Jojoba oil
· Complex EGX 244 (calendula extract, chamomile extract, linden extract, cornflower extract, matricaria extract and hypericum extract)
7. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENAT CREAM?
ENAT cream is a moisturising skin cream that provides smooth, clear and soft skin. Since it is made up of natural vitamin E, combined with other natural extracts, it does not cause irritation. ENAT cream with its natural ingredients and vitamin E, protects cells from free radicals, improves the moisture level of the skin surface, reduces the number of UV-damaged cells and also protects the skin from nappy rash and eczema.
8. CAN ENAT CREAM REDUCE STRETCH MARKS?
Pregnancy stretch marks are best prevented by timely care of the skin. One should start applying ENAT cream from as early as 2nd or 3rd month of pregnancy. As ENAT cream is enriched with the goodness of vitamin E, an antioxidant that is often used to prevent stretch marks.If stretch marks are already present, regularly use ENAT cream can help reduce its appearance and lightens them.
9. WHY SHOULD YOU USE ENAT CREAM REGULARLY?
ENAT cream moisturizes your skin and helps in reducing wrinkles caused by excessive dryness. With regular use, ENAT cream softens and diminishes minor scars and provides a healthy and youthful glow to your skin.
10. HOW ENAT CREAM IS APPLIED?
ENAT cream gives best results when applied on face, forehead, area around the eyes and neck by gently massaging with fingertips.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 5.7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sharing Is Caring
FISH OIL 1000 MGSh18,500
There are no reviews yet.