Vitamin D capsules for stronger bones and muscles
For a stronger tomorrow, start today! Nat D,vitamin D3 capsules keep your bones strong, healthy and all fit for now and the later years of your life.
· Prevents rickets and osteomalacia
· Prevents osteoporosis
· Promotes immune function
· Promotes normal cell growth
· Helps manage diabetes, hypertension and other lifestyle diseases
Vitamin D is a necessary fat-soluble vitamin for retaining the calcium in your body, for bone health and for preventing falls and fractures. But worldwide vitamin D deficiency is a major public health problem;almost every second individual are suffering from it and it affects all age groups. This holds true even in the countries with sun exposure all year round. Vitamin D is acquired from food and sun exposure. But now days due to being more indoor and western diet we fail to obtain the required vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency can result in weak bone and muscles and moreover, as we get older, our bones tend to lose strength. Poor bone health can cause conditions such as rickets and osteoporosis which can increase the risk of breaking a bone from a fall later in life. But,it is never too late to start caring for your bones. Nat D – vitamin D capsules strengthen your bones and muscles; reduce your risk of falls and prevent fractures. Nat D is a vitamin D3 supplement that strengthens your bones and immunity while also controlling blood pressure and blood glucose.
1. WHAT IS VITAMIN D AND WHAT IS ITS SOURCE?
Vitamin D denotes vitamin D2 also called ergocalciferol and vitaminD3, also called cholecalciferol. Vitamin D3 is synthesized upon exposure to UV light (UVB 290–315 nm) in the skin, or can be obtained from the diet (animal food sources such as deep sea fatty fish, egg yolks or liver), or from supplements.Vitamin D2 is found in some plants that we consume in our diet. It is also produced commercially by irradiation of yeast and is used for fortification.
2. WHY DO WE NEED VITAMIN D?
For healthy and strong bones, sufficient amount of calcium is a must. Vitamin D plays an important role in helping your body absorb this calcium and strengthens your bones and muscles.Vitamin D is a hormone that controls calcium levels in the blood. It is crucial for the bone and muscle development, and for preventing osteoporosis.
3. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS LACK OF VITAMIN D?
Lack of vitamin D leads to vitamin D deficiency,which is often linked to chronic disease like osteoporosis, weakness of muscles and limbs, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, as well as cancer. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to mental health conditions such as schizophrenia and also alters immunity and increases the risk of autoimmune diseases.
4. WHO SHOULD GET EXTRA VITAMIN D?
As per Alternate Medicine Reviews, healthy human should take vitamin D supplement or UV light exposure to maintain sufficient serum vitamin D level (40-70ng/ml) whether they are children, adults, pregnant women, lactation women, young adults or elderly.
Below mentioned people need extra vitamin D:
· Elderly people over the age of 65 years: These people are at a risk of osteoporosis. Due to deficiency of vitamin D, they have weak limb muscles and are prone to slip and fall easily.
· Menopausal women: Women entering menopause have lowered level of female hormones which increases the process of calcium breakdown. As a result, these women have a higher risk of osteoporosis.
· People at risk for vitamin D deficiency: People working in offices or recuperating patients often do not get enough sunlight and vitamin D, which may cause deficiency of this vitamin.
· Those who want to nourish the bones: All those people who in general wish to have healthy bones and muscles and prevent future risk of osteoporosis can benefit from high doses of vitamin D consumed with supplemental calcium intake.
5. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D?
People with vitamin D deficiency are unable to absorb calcium. Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium in the intestines. Apart from this, vitamin D also plays other important roles in the body. Not only does it increase calcium absorption but also prevents fractures that are caused after falls and slips. It helps the muscles to stretch and reduces muscle weakness. Vitamin D prevents osteoporosis and also improves immunity. In addition to this, it plays a key role in reducing our body’s sugar levels and blood pressure.
6. WHY IS VITAMIN D3 IMPORTANT?
People with vitamin D deficiency should preferably choose vitamin D 3 or Cholecalciferol. Vitamin D3 is a form of vitamin D that accumulates in the body naturally. This is then converted by the body into its active form only when needed. Vitamin D is safe to eat and prevents osteoporosis and other health problems caused by vitamin D deficiency.
7. HOW MUCH OF VITAMIN D NEEDS TO BE CONSUMED EVERYDAY?
To increase the vitamin D level in your bloodstream, you need to consume 1000 IU per day, and meet the daily need of your body.
8. WHAT IS NAT D?
Nat D capsules are vitamin D3 supplements that help you overcome vitamin D deficiency.
9. WHAT IS THE DOSE OF NAT D?
It is advisable that you take 1 to 3 Nat D tablets once a day, after meals or as directed by physician. Your physician may advice you to take higher dose depending on the severity of vitamin D deficiency in your body.
10. HOW SHOULD I KNOW IF I HAVE VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY?
Usually, you may not have any symptoms or have very mild symptoms if you have vitamin D deficiency. Symptoms of bone pain and muscle weakness are few symptoms that denote you have a vitamin D deficiency. However vitamin D deficiency can be associated with conditions such as increased risk cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment in older adults and severe asthma in children.
The most correct way to diagnose vitamin D deficiency is to measure 25-hydroxy vitamin D in a blood test. A level of 20 nanograms/milliliterto 50 ng/mL is considered sufficient and a level less than 12 ng/mL shows vitamin D deficiency.